First insights into a new product portfolio for Swyx partners and the corporate strategy were some of the highlights with cliffhanger endings that Swyx presented as part of its annual Partner and Technology Conference held in Hanover on the 6th September.
The conference programme, with it the audience and speakers from all over Europe announced several “exciting innovations” and portfolio extensions for its resellers. The Dutch company, Within Reach Group that merged with Swyx in the summer and the recently acquired, French Centile Telecom presented their product and service portfolios, which are now available to Swyx partners as additional revenue streams.
More than 400 partners attended the event including IT specialist trade and system houses who sell Swyx for business communication in the SME market and compared to last year the number of new prospective partners in attendance doubled.
French Centile Swyx CEO, Dr. Ralf Ebbinghaus explained the new growth opportunities created through the expanded portfolio and next steps. “You won’t have expected the new opportunities created by a wider product range, which we can now offer customers additionally through Centile and Voiceworks – today we may surprise you several times.”
An initial summary of SwyxON, the UC solution from Swyx’s own cloud, was equally positive. After only half a year 130 partners have decided to sell SwyxON and already 10.000 users rely on the Swyx high quality of service from a German datacentre.
Christoph Wichmann, Chief executive of Voiceworks Germany, presented the online meeting solution Coligo and the capabilities of white label offerings to resellers, who will profit from further portfolio extensions. Together with Voiceworks Swyx now offers its own SIP Trunks. Managing Director Bertrand Pourcelot presented the cloud solutions for service providers for Centile, which together with Swyx also welcomed a number of major customers from Finland, France and Italy to Hanover.
At the presentation of 28 Swyx Partner Awards, the following partners were named:
• Svar tækni ehf. as TOP Partner Nordic
• TeleOffice AB as TOP Partner Nordic
• Unicom Nordic ApS as TOP Partner Nordic
• Veneco Automatisering B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• Adfocom Automatisering B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• IP Visie Networking B.V. as TOP Partner Netherlands
• Smart Solutions GRP Ltd as TOP Partner UK
• CloudyIT as TOP Partner UK
• Agenda IT Ltd as TOP Partner UK
• VDI Telecom as TOP Partner France
• Dolce Vista SAS as TOP Partner France
• Alleo as Rising Star France
• it2day AG as TOP Partner Switzerland
• acdalis informatik ag as TOP Partner Cloud
• Data-Way IT-Consulting GmbH as TOP Partner Austria
• ACS Data Systems AG as TOP Partner Italy
• Soluzionidigitali S.r.l. as TOP Partner Italy