ScanSource representatives will supply Aegex products, including the Aegex10 Intrinsically Safe Tablet and the Aegex IoT Platform for Hazardous Locations, to existing Aegex resellers in the region.
In addition, ScanSource provides pre- and post-sale support, education and training, marketing support and enablement tools so that resellers can focus on sales and customer service.
Meanwhile ScanSource will host a series of networking events from May through December 2017, called ScanSource Live, at which resellers can learn more about the solutions ScanSource offers, including Aegex products. Potential events are scheduled as follows (subject to change):
- North: 11 & 12 May 2017 – Frankfurt area, Germany
- South: 1 & 2 June 2017 – Barcelona area, Spain
- UK: 18 & 19 September 2017 – Midlands, UK
- Benelux: 13 September 2017 – Antwerp, Belgium
- Eastern Europe: 12 & 13 October 2017, Warsaw, Poland
- Nordics: 26 & 27 October 2017 – Malmo, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark
ScanSource will also offer Aegex products through a variety of online channels, including the ScanSource website, ScanSource e-catalogue, ScanSource Showpad app and PartnerPAD managed tablet solution.